Holding it Together

Holding it Together

Friday, June 18, 2010

Call for Submissions

The deadline for Issue Two is July 20-- here's the official call!

Poetry, visual art, fiction, non-fiction, whatever else your heart desires-- try me. Longer prose and poetry work is hard to accommodate in the pages of the magazine, but by August, which will mark the release of Issue Two, I expect to simultaneously publish online content. So send it anyway and we might find a place on the website-to-be. Tell your friends!

The best surprise of Issue One was all the "oh, I just dabble a little on the side" non-artists who pulled technically fabulous fully-formed works of art out of their asses. What are you hiding from? Worst that can happen is it's not a fit for the magazine. Even so, there MUST be a lot of entertainment value in my super-awkwardness whenever I have to admit I can't find a home your sweet brainchildren. Either you get entertained or you get published? WIN-WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment